CCIS Video Tutorials - Overview and usage of the CCIS system
The following materials were compiled to disseminate information in an e-learning structure to train decision makers and others on the use of the National Climate Change Information System.
The materials presented here are meant as guidance for how the National Climate Change Information System can be best leveraged to:
1. Learn about Climate Change including general overview of climate change in South Africa, regions and sectoral climate change impacts, historical weather trends and disasters, and climate models of the future
2. Find information for and construct a climate change plan for industrial and government use
3. Incorporate climate change planning into Sector and Strategic spatial plans
4. Submit climate change responses to the National Climate Change Response Database (NCCRD)
5. Assess a climate change plan through the National Desired Adaptation Outcome Questionnaire (NDAO)